Monday, December 26, 2016

About This Blog



Hello hungry readers!! My name is Savannah and I have started this blog to share my love of food with others. On this blog you will find restaurant reviews, recipes, and more. 
You may ask yourself why you should take the time to read what I have written here, or what makes me qualified to share my opinions with readers. I, myself, am not a chef (I burned store prepared, frozen cookies two nights ago). Even so, I feel that my views may give an interesting view of the food world. I have been around great food my entire life. My mom is a wonderful cook, and can never take a dish to any get together without everyone asking for the recipe. I myself also love cooking, even though I am very much a beginner, hence the cookies, but I am learning. Therefore, if I say something is easy to make, you know I am not kidding. Also, I am a college student, so as you can imagine, I have a limited budget. On this blog I will be sharing not only what I ate, but what the meals overall cost was as well. I am also extremely adventurous and will try most anything. The idea of new things has always been so exciting to me. With this background, I hope to share my unique point of view with others, and hopefully open them up to trying something different. 

I truly hope you all enjoy this blog and I hope that it aids in bringing a new sense of adventure to your life. Thank you so much, and I wish you all TASTY TRAVELS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment